Author Topic: Signs to know if your cousin likes you?  (Read 89074 times)

ALJO

Re: Signs to know if your cousin likes you?
« Reply #15 on: Feb 09, 2012, 10:03 AM »
Well guys, I am a girl 29 and when I was young @ 10 I moved away to another city but before this happened my cousin and I used to always be together and he would always try to kiss me but we were only kids.. now I saw him again after 18 years and that feeling I had for him came back like if it never left my heart.. I know he has feelings for me too but I don't know why keeps him away from me, we kinda had sex a few weeks ago then we made out big time the following week after that, but he is the kinda guy who can't stay with just one woman he always has different girls and I am so jealous to have to see him with others after what has happened between us.. I don't know maybe Im just crazy but I think I love him and I always have loved him. we are 1st cousins btw. HELP ME PLEASE.. WHAT SHOULD I DO??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Offline John Smith

« Reply #16 on: Feb 09, 2012, 12:40 PM »
Why don't you tell him how you feel?

Offline Romalee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: Feb 09, 2012, 04:56 PM »
What do you mean by "kinda had sex"? Either you did or you didn't.
If he is not one to stick with one woman, and that is what you want,
maybe it would be best to not invest anymore energy into this situation.

sam777

« Reply #18 on: Apr 06, 2012, 11:47 PM »
Me and my cousin are both 16, and i like her a lot. I want to know if she likes me.
When we sleep, she always leans over or sticks to me.
otherwise she keeps teasing me. She always calls me to her home. Can anyone tell if she likes me?

Offline Romalee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: Apr 07, 2012, 01:44 PM »
sam777, the only way for you to know if she likes you is to ask!
Easier said than done I know,but we aren't mind readers here! :laughter:
Best wishes!

I1996

« Reply #20 on: Apr 28, 2012, 03:08 AM »
Hi :D
I'm a 15 year old girl from a muslim contry I have been inlove with my 2nd cousin for four years at first sight hes 2 years older than me the problem is I don't have the guts to tell him even though I got him to a point where he is asking me if you do don't be shy tell me its ok but I said no I'm trying to hide my feelings as much as I can and plus at the momment our family don't speak to each other so I can't tell my mom about it cause she will ignore me and tell me to move on not like I didn't try I tried to move on and give up but I couldn't he once was chatting with me online and he was like remember when I was in 7th grade and I asked you to be my GF? And I was like yeah :p then he said yeah cousins and BF GF don't go together so its obvious he hates me!! But believe me I tried to get over it please help!

Richard

« Reply #21 on: Jun 06, 2012, 10:04 AM »
ok the best way to find out is to make up a friend and have that friend talk about u guys hooking up

kyle033

blunts3
« Reply #22 on: Jun 20, 2012, 11:32 AM »
i need some help im 20 nd my cuzin iz 18 i have liked her for a long time we r close and flirt alot, and i want too take things further but i dont know what she will do or say if i tell her how i feel if i dont want too loose the relationship tht we have can somone plz help me out with this?

reggie

« Reply #23 on: Jul 11, 2012, 06:43 PM »
hey i lyk mean lyk lyk my cousin i think he likes me back but i dont know. we are really close we talk a lot. if i tell him will it make me look weird. look i need sreious advice like seriously. my cousin is 2 years older than i am, the age difference ids not that much.i'm going to visit him by the end of the month so should i tell him or not? :hug:

Offline Sadsid

« Reply #24 on: Jul 15, 2012, 12:24 PM »
Ya I need help too at first I thought she really liked me but then we started getting unclose and I don't want to lose her but I'm to nervous to ask her I don't want to be rejected
I may be young physically but I'm older mentally

Muskan Fatima

« Reply #25 on: Aug 07, 2012, 11:53 PM »
well to be quite honest i really think that u should first think about it ALOT, cause remember it's REAL family your talking about, and if still he's the one you want to be with then don't exactly MAKE A MOVE, but start making very, very slight gestures that ur interested in him..personally also have been attracted to my cousin and he's a year older than me and what happened was that he and me were the only ones that sat in the back seat of the car all the way form Danmark(i live in Canada though) to Germany and i had to make those small small gestures, like stare a little and  find any excuse to have him to fight with you cause when ever we did he'd hold my hand and wouldn't let go......actually my family had gone 4 a europe tour, so that same month, a little later we also headed to Norway and by then i had told him EVERYTHING about me...it's was like we could talk about ANYTHING and we knew each other in and out, so try being comfortable with one another and open enough so he feels like ur the only girl who's been there 4 him all this time.... In Norway he told me he likes me near the water.....the end...though we're not dating cause i haven't told him i like him back and i don't want anything TOO serious to happen...remember to just not attack him, work it easy and let him come to you.....

pointdexter

« Reply #26 on: Sep 04, 2012, 02:12 AM »
I'm a teenager 15yo to be exact.
I like my second cousin, (basicly my mothers brothers wifes sisters daugther).
She not blood related to me and all but i asked my friends if its ok to like or date your cousin.
They all said it was weird and i shouldn't tell any other girls that.

i tryed the typical way to get a girl to like me, it helped gain more of my confidence.
i guess you can try to get a girl to like you,gain enough confidence to ask her out.
For me right now i am scared to see if she likes me, she is the best girl i have ever know.

It's true when it comes to friends and helping them get a girl you know :bleep:,
when it comes to yourself and a girl you know nothing

i don't know what else to say but just be yourself, go for it. and try to not be like me

priya149

« Reply #27 on: Sep 04, 2012, 10:25 AM »
My cousin is very different from other girls as she/he knows you very well. Don't try to. If she/he tries to hug frequently than that's the sign of love and affection.

Offline OrchidPure

« Reply #28 on: Sep 05, 2012, 11:56 AM »
Pointdexter, your mom's brother's wife's sister's daughter is not your second cousin! In fact, she is no relation to you whatsoever. You might as well be perfect strangers.

nozi

« Reply #29 on: Oct 04, 2012, 06:34 PM »
my cousin was my friend we shared almost everything with him for along time. he fell in love with me but i was not awear of that. it started when i invited him to whatsup, we chart to each other. he send me message asking me to be his girlfreind and there was one button to press which is yes cause the other button was out of order. i thought he was joking. i called him asking if he is mad or what he told me that he is mdly in love with me. it took me a long time to understand this but i ended up falling for him and its amazing we both madly in love       

admin